To celebrate British Science Week 2019 #BSW19 we have decided to hold an #EngineeringExtravaganza where we will interview not one but two engineers a day starting from the 8th March! All in good time for last minute ideas to get your Primary Engineer® and Secondary Engineer® Leaders Award submissions in (27th March in case you are wondering).
During this period there will be 2 Live Online Engineer Events per Day available to all schools registered for the Scottish Engineering, Primary Engineer® and Secondary Engineer® Leaders Awards featuring:
- Jenny Roberts – Mechatronic Engineer – Friday, March 8th at 10.30am-11.30am
- Gerry Ward – Manufacturing Engineer – Friday, March 8th at 1.30pm-2.30pm
- Iulia Motoc – Roboticist – Monday, March 11 at 10.30am-11.30am
- Mike Baldwin – Lead Mechanical Engineer – Monday, March 11th at 1.30pm-2.30pm
- Elaine Meskhi – Engineering Consultant – Tuesday, March 12th at 10.30am-11.30am
- Eleanor Davies – Structural Engineer – Tuesday, March 12th at 1.30pm-2.30pm
- Yeff Karpuchenko – Mechanical Engineer – Wednesday, March 13th at 10.30am-11.30am
- Mike Jeschke – Materials Engineer – Wednesday, March 13th at 1.30pm-2.30pm
- Stephanie Alexander – Automotive Engineer – Thursday, March 14th at 10.30am-11.30am
- Lorna Bennet – Renewables Mechanical Engineer – Thursday, March 14th at 1.30pm-2.30pm
- Graeme Ralph – Manufacturing R&D Engineer – Friday, March 15th at 10.30am-11.30am
- Victoria Howells – Flight Simulation Engineer – Friday, March 15th at 1.30pm-2.30pm
We anticipate that these Events will be very popular so we recommend that, should you wish to participate in one or more, you register you interest by emailing email@example.com as soon as possible citing the relevant Engineer’s and your school name in the subject line of the email.