Terms & Conditions
• Prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
• The Leaders Award 2019 competition programme is owned and managed outright by PrimaryEngineer Programmes.
• Primary Engineer Programmes will have the right, with no further permission or payment, to publish all or part of any entry or use it in any way they see fit to promote careers and engineering.
• By entering the Leaders Award 2019 competition, each school agrees to secure parental agreement for entry and authorises the names of pupils to be made public.
• The names of the participating teachers and pupils may also be included in any information, publicity (including photographs and video footage) or promotional activity linked to the Leaders Award 2019 competition in any and all media.
• The decision of the judges is final and binding.
• Primary Engineer Programmes will not be responsible nor be liable for any circumstances beyond their control that prevents a pupil from attending the prize-giving event or prevents their work being displayed at the exhibition.
• Data accrued from the Leaders Award 2019 competition will be collated as part of an anonymised longitudinal study of pupil engagement in STEM. No individual or educational establishment will be identified as part of this longitudinal study and entry implies full and complete consent.
• As part of this contract it may be necessary to share information with the GDPR compliant funder of this project. This will be limited to details relating to this funded activity but may include school details and attendee names. If you wish for your details not to be shared in this way please advise Primary Engineer by email.